WQMag.com

Maribeth Parker's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"This article really hit home.. I recently have gone through some major life changes…"

Maribeth Parker replied Apr 7, 2010 to Dealing With a Broken Friendship

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Maribeth Parker

"Fingers and toes are still crossed and now I really need a massage! LOL Happy New Ye…"

Maribeth Parker replied Dec 31, 2009 to Contest is Closed ...We Have A Winner!! Lisa Mirman You've Won! Have You Been Stressed During The Holidays? Enter To Win 3 Massage Sessions For The New Year and Relax...

50 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Wendy Aronson Moore

"Fingers and toes crossed...:)"

Maribeth Parker replied Dec 30, 2009 to Contest is Closed ...We Have A Winner!! Lisa Mirman You've Won! Have You Been Stressed During The Holidays? Enter To Win 3 Massage Sessions For The New Year and Relax...

50 Jan 3, 2010

"Living with daily pain still from a car accident which a massage or two would feel s…"

Maribeth Parker replied Dec 29, 2009 to Contest is Closed ...We Have A Winner!! Lisa Mirman You've Won! Have You Been Stressed During The Holidays? Enter To Win 3 Massage Sessions For The New Year and Relax...

50 Jan 3, 2010

"AWWW! My favorite massage therapist! Love ya Diane!"

Maribeth Parker replied Dec 28, 2009 to Contest is Closed ...We Have A Winner!! Lisa Mirman You've Won! Have You Been Stressed During The Holidays? Enter To Win 3 Massage Sessions For The New Year and Relax...

50 Jan 3, 2010

"I really want to win this one! :)"

Maribeth Parker replied Dec 3, 2009 to Contest is Closed We have a Winner!!! Cindy Dorman She Won a $50 Gift Certificate To Simply Spoiled Boutique

46 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Michelle Sampson

"I so want to win this.. Mineral makeup and Zoya nail polish...:)"

Maribeth Parker replied Nov 10, 2009 to We Have A Winner...Beverly Barritt...Week 2 Enter To Win A $50 To Simply Spoiled Boutique

54 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Jami Sluga

"I really need this one!"

Maribeth Parker replied Nov 5, 2009 to Contest is CLOSED We Have A Winner Susie Anderson Enter To Win A $50 Gift Certificate To...

43 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Katie Williams

"I have been wanting to come into the store. All my friends are raving about the prod…"

Maribeth Parker replied Nov 4, 2009 to Contest is CLOSED We Have A Winner Susie Anderson Enter To Win A $50 Gift Certificate To...

43 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Katie Williams

"Wishing and hoping and praying for this get away!....:)"

Maribeth Parker replied Nov 2, 2009 to We have a Winner Edie Anderson Won The Bungalow Beach Resort 3 day Getaway!!!

123 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Lynn Clement

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service