WQMag.com

What is a WQ Mag Member Business Partner?

This partnership is based on a team approach to business where collectively WQ Mag and Member Businesses work together as a team to benefit the members of each business. Each business has resources they can contribute so that each can win.

Is there a cost to be a WQ Mag Member Business Partner?
To be a WQ Mag Member Business Partner the cost is $99 per year, plus one monthly give away valued at no less than $50 to be used in the WQ Mag Freebies Program for our readers. Your giveaway is promoted in the WQ Mag.com Freebie’s Program both on the site and on the WQ Mag Daily Scoop providing an additional advertising and promotion.

What do I get out of being a WQ Mag Member Business Partner?Benefits Include, but not limited to:
1. Your business receives its own Webpage on WQ Mag.com website.

2. Your business is listed on the WQ mag.com Business Directory.

3. Your business can promote and sell products and services on the WQ Mag Marketplace Online Shopping Center.

4. Your business is promoted on the WQ Mag Member Business Partners’ ad on the Home Page and all Clique Pages giving readers and viewers constant ability to see your business, products and services.

5. Your business is promoted on the WQ Mag.com Rotator Marquee and Video Billboard on the Home and Clique Pages when you add article discussions, blogs, photos, events and videos.

6. Special Introductory Promotion: 50% off of all advertising in WQ Mag and WQ Mag.com. (For first year only.)

What is your obligation?
As a WQ Mag Member Business Partner you are expected to add value to the WQ Mag.com site by participating in the activity of the site. By adding article discussions, blogs, photos, events and videos it not only creates member activity, but it helps to ensure networking for you and your business. The more you participate, the more WQ Mag.com will also feature you in our Daily Scoop email blast.

If you are interested in becoming a WQ Mag Member Business Partner leave a comment here on the “reply to this” wall or email to wes@proadmedia.com.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely want to do this and would like more info on the half off advertising as well. Please let me know what you need from me to get this started.
Hi Wes,

I am very interested in becoming a business partner. I would need a little advice from you on how best to position what I am doing. I am a Independant Distributor and Founder in www.livinity.com/charmaine we have a national campaign called www.goingblue.com/15591 that won Best Innovative Product Campaign 2009 by the Direct Selling Association. Bringing awareness to people regarding taking charge of their health through our movement promoting Resveratrol, Blueberries etc....through Television Infomercials etc..
My own company name is Simple Abundance ( easy to do...Great Rewards)Home Base Business. Would like to get your thoughts on how to position myself! Thank you for the Opportunity. 941-726-0303
Charmaine Tincher
I'd like to kick off a discussion / column / series on how to survive the economic downturn and share some ideas / solutions to help WQ Mag Online participants some hope while sales are down.
Mike Weekes / www.whataboutquality.com
Attachments:
Please send info on business partnership. Thanks!
Angela Garland

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service