WQMag.com

VOTING CLOSED- FOR THE MEMBER YOU THINK SHOULD WIN THE SUMMER MAKEOVER!!

-VOTING HAS CLOSED-

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL VOTING PAGE FOR "THE WIN A FREE SUMMER MAKEOVER"

Please View The Entries By Clicking Here.

-You Can cast Your Vote at the bottom of this page in the Reply Box.

-Each member is allowed to Vote Once a Day for who they think Should
WIN.

Here is a List of Entries

1)Anita Wexler
2)Dawn Marie Bates Buchanan
3)Marie Brann
4)Sarah Rose
5)Colleen White
6)Tiffanie
7)Rachelle Belanger
8)Christen Loria
9)Victoria Newman

You can Vote Only for Any of the nine members listed above. You can only cast one vote per day. Good Luck To All!

To Read the Entries Click Here!

PLEASE VOTE ON THIS PAGE IN REPLY BOX BELOW

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a hard choice. Can't they all win?? The young moms all need it,The women who work hard & devote themselves to their family 1st need it, and the ladies with medical problems need it. If I have to pick just one I have to go with Tiffanies' Mom. She has no spark in her eyes in the photos shown. Let's put that spark back in!!!
Ladies, If you want to win you need to get your friends to join and vote for you and say nice things about you. That's how this kind of thing works. Tug on the voting member's heart strings:)
You can't vote for Dawn because your in the contest or maybe I guess you can! Wes
Well I didn't think we were allowed to vote for ourselves...but voting for my mom isn't really voting for myself it's voting for her- right? So I vote for my mom :-)
Tiffanie, for some reason that actually makes sense. That's the kind of logic you women play on us men. It's not fair, because we are such simple creatures and we get confussed easy:) Wes
Sarah Rose
Sarah Rose!
tiffanies..mom
Sarah Rose
Go Victoria!!!
Sarah Rose!!!!
Sarah Rose!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service