WQMag.com

Special Promotion-For All Women Business Owners Only

Special Promotion-For All Women Business Owners Only

If you are a Woman Business Owner (no matter how small or large your business is) and a Member of WQ|mag Online...We have a special promotion for you this week only.

Offer ends Friday July 3, 2009. We would like to do a story on you and/or your business and put you on the front cover of the next WQ|mag printed issue. The summer issue will be out July 15, 2009.

This offer is only available for a limited time and has limited availability so please respond soon if you are interested. We have made this offer affordable for any business owner the fee for this promotion is only $50 per month.

You can receive more details and information by entering your name in the reply box below, email Wes Craven at wes@proadmedia.com or call Wes at 1-863-670-1044.
Thank you for your interest.

WQ|mag

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in learning more about this offer. Esther Bird
Sounds like a great deal to me. Please send me more info and keep up the good work!
Please send!
Wow doesn't get much better than this!! Tell me more!
Thank you
Kim Hill
Sakiro Skin & Body
Attachments:
Please call me today about this offer. I am interested.

Linda Spry
Robinson Spry Interiors
941-365-2030
linda@robinsonspry.com

Thanks!
Great idea! Info please and then where do I sign?
JIll Greber
I would be interested in this in the near future, for I will be opening a new Community Acupuncture Clinic located inside my tea cafe called Acupuncture Cafe of Sarasota. My email is gtom1968@gmail.com. Thank you, Genevieve Tomlinson, Acupuncture Haven.
Hi Wes,
I'd like more details!

Bonnie Schiavone
941-400-2490
www.thinkhealthnow.com
bonnie@thinkhealthnow.com
Wes, Please send me more info. This is a great offer!

Kathy Gomez
Mortgage Consultant
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
kathleen.gomez@wellsfargo.com
Interested!
Please send me information about this opportunity. Julie Riddell julie@rlglawfirm.com
Hi Wes,
I'm interested in this. Great idea!
Fran Wood

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service