WQMag.com

Are You Mad Because You Hate Your Body? Outside Shape Starts On The Inside

As a trainer I approach my clients from the Inside/out. My clients have to start feeling great about their bodies - BEFORE they have GREAT BODIES. They have to get comfortable in their own skin, be accepting and loving or where they are now and not so wrapped up in what the finished product.

Most people are way to quick to point out what they hate about themselves. Success can only begin when you stop being so hard on yourself and celebrate everything you have going for you.

What do you like about yourself? Take out a piece of paper and make a list of all your likeable qualities. It can include things like: I have great hair, I make people laugh, I'm a good friend, etc.. As you lose weight and get in better shape keep adding to this list and stay focused on all these positives, always.

It is this type of thinking that will help you develop self-acceptance and body confidence. You'll start feeling much more fired up and in absolute awe of your own abilities and strengths. You'll start to feel good about the process involved in losing weight and not just the outcome.

The people that will be most successful in losing weight and keeping it off are those who are open and willing to do whatever it takes to make a healthy change in their lifestyles.

They have a commitment within themselves to fix what's broken and the openess to allow it to happen.

What about you? Are you that person? I know you can do it. Now let's get moving!

Views: 7

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service