WQMag.com

Do you like to blog?

WQ|mag online is looking for official bloggers for our new online women’s networking community. We have 15 Chic Clique Groups and need a blogger for each clique. As a WQ|mag official blogger you will get the the chance to have your voice be heard, participate in WQ|mag events, meet new friends, make new contacts and give advice. If you have an expertise in the following categories and have free time to spend blogging and networking with other women sharing your interest then we are looking for you.

Just in case your asking yourself…what is a blog or blogger? A Blog is a contraction term of the word “web log”. Blogs are regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics and videos. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual called a “blogger”.

We need official bloggers for the following Chic Clicks:

Glamour Girls: Find out what’s hot and what’s not in this clique. Get the latest scoop
on fashion, hair, beauty secrets, and even the latest aesthetic procedures. Learn from
our experts on how to keep up on your fashion flair with the Glamour Girls Chic Clique
Group.

Women at Work: Join this Clique to help build your business and help other business women by sharing your experiences, expertise and business savvy. Our business experts will keep you informed on the latest in business tips and you can promote your business through our targeted promotional opportunities.

Healthy Hotties:
Learn the latest about the health and medical issues that affect you and your family from our local professionals and national columnists. Get healthy and get fit where support and accountability comes from members like you as well as our nutrionalists, trainers and fitness experts.

Chics with Chiclets:
This is the group for all mommies out there. Share with other moms what you have learned by being a mom. Meet other mom’s with kids your age. Get advice from our experts about the million and one things it takes to raise kids these days.
And finally, find about how to keep your sanity through our events and promotions to help mom’s get a break.

Lovebirds:
Get expert advice from our columnists on love and relationships. Share with other women stories that help, encourage and develop healthy partnerships, friendships and relations with family.

Holistic Goddesses:
This group of women likes to get in touch with their inner self.
Mind, body and spirit is the theme of this community where you get to learn about
alternative care, astrology and horoscopes, spiritual and meditational modalities, and conscious living.

Girlz Got Game:
“Bring it on” that’s the theme of this group. Whatever sport you play, you can find women with the same interests in sports as you in this community. Discuss
the latest in pro sports, learn tips on how to master your favorite or create a league, start a tournament or match up and look for games. Have fun chatting about who’s who and who’s got game!

Pet Pal Gals:
Are you an animal lover? Then this is the Chic Clique for you! Join this group and share stories and get advice on anything and everything to do with pets.
Learn all about pet care, activism, breeding, pet fashions and much more.

Domestic Diva:
Do you cook, knit or love interior decorating? This is not your grandmothers quilting club! Get together with women and share ideas and techniques on
everything domestic. Share your favorite recipes and get new ones. Learn from our experts the latest in interior design and remodeling your home. Gather with ladies that enjoy your crafting interests such as quilting, knitting or scrap booking.

Green Girls: Do you want to change the world? Make it a better, cleaner and greener place by starting with yourself. Join the Green Girls Chic Clique and learn ways to conserve, create less waste and teach others to do the same. Share and spread your knowledge of environmentalism and eco-conservatism.

Single Sisters:
Calling all single women! Whether you’re divorced, widowed or just haven’t found the right one; maybe you don’t want to. If your single and lovin’ it this is your clique. Here you can get together and meet new friends. The Single Sisters Clique is a great place share, laugh, cry and party. Join the sisterhood and enjoy the benefits of being single.

Women at Play:
If you’re a woman and you love to have fun add this to your cliques. This clique is the exact opposite of women at work. No seriousness here; work is not part of the plan. View our social calendar and plan your next outing with the girls. Get the latest on clubs, movies reviews and times, sales, nightlife and all social happenings around town. Find out who’s is going to be where and when.

Designing Women:
It’s all about the Art. Painting, sculpting, photography, video and filmmaking, music, graphic design, writing and literature and the list goes on and on.
If you are a female artist this group will help you express yourself and your art. Learn from other artists on techniques and other professionals with articles, videos, photos and discussion forums.

Cha Ching Girls:
Show me the Money! Join this group to understand how money can work for you. Learn the latest on how to invest, save, give and spend from our professionals in the banking and financial world. Get organized, learn how to buy a home, raise your credit score, learn the best way to negotiate buying a car or get involved with philanthropy and learn how to give back to your community.

Silver Foxes:
This community of women shares their years of experience. This is a group of wise seniors. Whether you’re a baby boomer, member of the greatest generation you’re needs met here where you can meet and share with other women your age.
Get the latest information every aspect of retirement, activities and even best discounts around town for senior. Learn how to get the most out of your silver and golden years by joining this group.

Please submit your information and interest to

kimz@wqmag.com

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be interested in the chicks with chicklets...Due to a divorce, I am unfortunately no longer able to be a "stay at home" mom..I would love to have to squeeze in a blog reflecting my never ending balancing act between work and parenting...
Hi Kim

Kim here.

I would be interested in blogging for the Glamour Girls catagory. Can you let me know more details please..

Kim hill

Have a great day!!
Kim, Were would gardening girls fit in with these clicks? Lisa
Hey Kim! I am raising my hand and volunteering. Seems like I've gotten a slight nudge to post about Twitter tips. If you still have openings, let me know.

Val
Hello Kim,
I would love to be one of your regular bloggers :-)
My name is Elena and I regularly write articles in the Positive Change Magazine. I am a Nutritionist and have a center in Sarasota Living Healthy Institute (.com)
you can check my profile on this site as well.
Plase let me know how we can proceed.
Dear KIm,

It's Alex Coe. I am happy to be a green girl blogger. I just started a blog at http://alexcoe.greenpress.com/ Working on that PBS series too. I would love to tell the girls the "green -truth" about living green. I would cover the truth about our food, organic gardening, nutrition, some cooking, florida botany (had to stick that in) and of course health and well being which is why we want to be greener. Just let me know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service