WQMag.com

CASTING CALL TO ALL WQ|mag MEMBERS- Interested In Being In Our WQ|mag TV Commercial

We are Looking for Women "Just Like You" to be in our WQ|mag TV Commercials that will air in Sarasota, Bradenton & Venice Markets.

Any WQ|mag member can participate.
It's okay if you don't even have any experience... Believe me...cause Wes has me in it...and I have zero experience...So Come on...give it a try!

We are looking for participants from a variety of backgrounds: moms, grandmothers, business owners, pet owners,health & fitness, beauty, fashion and more.

The first commercial has 8 speaking part positions... and possibly a non speaking group shot however...Even if you do not get chosen for the 1st commercial we are going to be shooting several more over the next few months and we will need many more volunteers.

Notice the word "volunteers" .... unfortunately no pay here... but hey... lots of fun and new experiences!! You may even get to meet Wes Craven...bring your autograph books. If you are interested in participating you must enter your name below. We will be using this list to scout from.

You can also ask any questions in the reply box below...I will answer them as soon as I get back online.

Shooting for the first commercial starts next week so please reply as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thanks for your interest!

Kim
WQ|mag

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested - Rhonda Coblentz
Would love to be a star for the day!
Hey a new career??? Sounds fun!
Sounds like fun, JIll Greber
I'll give it a try!
Kim:

I'll be happy to help anyway that I can. Let me know what you guys need, an extra, speaker, someone with an animal, etc.

Paige
I may be available- depends on the shoot schedule.
Oh, what the heck...why not.
Interested - Tenille Dixon
I'm ready for my close-ups Mr. DeMille - LOL!
I would be interested in participating. Winny Rush
It sounds fantastic. We are on vacation. Count me in for a future shoot though!
Diane White

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service