WQMag.com

CASTING CALL TO ALL WQ|mag MEMBERS- Interested In Being In Our WQ|mag TV Commercial

We are Looking for Women "Just Like You" to be in our WQ|mag TV Commercials that will air in Sarasota, Bradenton & Venice Markets.

Any WQ|mag member can participate.
It's okay if you don't even have any experience... Believe me...cause Wes has me in it...and I have zero experience...So Come on...give it a try!

We are looking for participants from a variety of backgrounds: moms, grandmothers, business owners, pet owners,health & fitness, beauty, fashion and more.

The first commercial has 8 speaking part positions... and possibly a non speaking group shot however...Even if you do not get chosen for the 1st commercial we are going to be shooting several more over the next few months and we will need many more volunteers.

Notice the word "volunteers" .... unfortunately no pay here... but hey... lots of fun and new experiences!! You may even get to meet Wes Craven...bring your autograph books. If you are interested in participating you must enter your name below. We will be using this list to scout from.

You can also ask any questions in the reply box below...I will answer them as soon as I get back online.

Shooting for the first commercial starts next week so please reply as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thanks for your interest!

Kim
WQ|mag

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to help out, even with a little "swiss accent!" Sounds like fun.
I WANT TO BE A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in!
Susie Anderson, I'll even volunteer my 2 Poms, they're very good at acting. (well, maybe they're good at acting-out or acting-up)

I'll volunteer my BFFs (see pics on my photo page) We're very good at discussing "On-line dating-what every man should know before logging on; or Dating in your 50s!
Hi, I will be in the commercial if you so choose!!!Nancy von Lazar
If you need a token "guy," let me know. (((Smiles)))
I would love to help. Let me know if you need a Venice location.
Sounds like fun!!
Kim,
Count me in - I am a step-Mom, biz owner, am owned by a cat, used to raise & show Irish Wolfhounds, once worked in a pickle factory. I enjoy cruises, snorkeling and NETWORKING! Oh, am a certified choco-holic!
I would love to help out. Count me in!
Carla Cope
In my younger years I made some basic commercials for a North Carolina based drug store. I'm a single mom who is in nursing school. I'm on summer break from school and have the time to be a part of your endeavor. Thank you.
I am back!! So where? When? XXXOOO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service