WQMag.com

What is a WQ Mag Member Business Partner?

This partnership is based on a team approach to business where collectively WQ Mag and Member Businesses work together as a team to benefit the members of each business. Each business has resources they can contribute so that each can win.

Is there a cost to be a WQ Mag Member Business Partner?
To be a WQ Mag Member Business Partner the cost is $99 per year, plus one monthly give away valued at no less than $50 to be used in the WQ Mag Freebies Program for our readers. Your giveaway is promoted in the WQ Mag.com Freebie’s Program both on the site and on the WQ Mag Daily Scoop providing an additional advertising and promotion.

What do I get out of being a WQ Mag Member Business Partner?Benefits Include, but not limited to:
1. Your business receives its own Webpage on WQ Mag.com website.

2. Your business is listed on the WQ mag.com Business Directory.

3. Your business can promote and sell products and services on the WQ Mag Marketplace Online Shopping Center.

4. Your business is promoted on the WQ Mag Member Business Partners’ ad on the Home Page and all Clique Pages giving readers and viewers constant ability to see your business, products and services.

5. Your business is promoted on the WQ Mag.com Rotator Marquee and Video Billboard on the Home and Clique Pages when you add article discussions, blogs, photos, events and videos.

6. Special Introductory Promotion: 50% off of all advertising in WQ Mag and WQ Mag.com. (For first year only.)

What is your obligation?
As a WQ Mag Member Business Partner you are expected to add value to the WQ Mag.com site by participating in the activity of the site. By adding article discussions, blogs, photos, events and videos it not only creates member activity, but it helps to ensure networking for you and your business. The more you participate, the more WQ Mag.com will also feature you in our Daily Scoop email blast.

If you are interested in becoming a WQ Mag Member Business Partner leave a comment here on the “reply to this” wall or email to wes@proadmedia.com.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to become a business partner. Please send us any additional info. We own a pond & watergarden business. We install & maintai water features. We also sell pond products including Koi & water lilies through our online store, mail order & local delivery service. Thanks, Lisa Burns
The Backyard Getaway
www.backyardgetaway.net
neat concept!
Pluswellness4women would like to become a business partner with WQ Magazine. pluswellness4women.com

Please let us know what the next step is to becoming a partner.
I am intnerested in learning more.
Is the introductory 50% off the $99?
I am thinking about the Business Partnership. What is the cost of the ADs for half price and size?

Will there be someone to help set up our web site and ads?

Thank you,

Vicki
NV Events Planner / Custom Chocolates
Please send me more information. Thanks.

Nick Clark
Fitness Together- Lakewood Ranch
I would like to have more information on the advertising and how much it costs withe the 50% discount. I think this is a wonderful opportunity. I am a customer manager with Market America. I promote Isotonix supplements with 95% bioavailability, which is the highest grade oral supplement that can be taken.
I am interested in the Biz partner program
B
Hi Wes,

I'd like to know more about the advertising rates. I see you're offering a 50% discount on membership but what are the ad rates?

PS. I tried to email you at wes@proadmedia.com but my server didn't recognize the email address as valid. What's up with that?

Thanks,

Elissa Bentsen
Forever Souls
www.foreversouls.com
We (www.historicshed.com) are interested in becoming a business partner as well as advertising. We provide hard to find products for owners of historic homes in Florida. Please send details.
I am a partner in a HVAC company and I am interested in becoming a business partner as well as advertise with WQ. I love your website and find it very informational and inspiring. Please send me more info.

Thank you,

Lisa Kelly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service